Victoria Cunha On Thursday, May 31, 2012



Looking out of the window and all I see is rain, the streets are all full of water and all I can think about it what I left home. Leaving all my friends and family and arriving in a completely new place, new language, new people, was the hardest thing I have ever done. I am pretty sure saying goodbye to all these wonderful people I have met will be even worse, but I just don't like thinking about that. Although I think about that every single day.

But what has this song to do about it? Well, everytime I listen to this amazing song by The Shins, I start to remember all the good times I had back in Brazil, and all the perfect times I had here in Germany. I start thinking about how lucky I am for having such an opportunity to get to know these people and places, and how incredible it can be, because in only 37 days it is about to end.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments