Victoria Cunha On Monday, June 18, 2012



18 more days and it will all be gone. All the 11 months we spent together, all the moments we cried together, screamed together, drank together, fought together, they will all be gone. But the memories will stay, so as the photos, songs, videos, everything that reminds me of them. Each person I met this year has an incredibly special place in my heart and soul, but some of them are even more special. And sometimes, all I want to do is to put everything behind and just enjoy the moments we have left together. It can be harder than it looks like, but if we do our best, we can do it. I consider myself one of the luckiest people in the entire world for having the opportunity to get to know these amazing people. Now we are leaving, our families and homes are waiting for us after a year apart, it is now time to go back and start a new life, which actually is the old one, but with the new you.


Listening to "Daylight" only reminds me that I have had the best friends in the world and in every single second that we were together, we enjoyed as it was our last time. And now that we only have almost 3 weeks left, we are trying to spend most of the time together because we know we will never going to see each other again. Maybe we will, but not in those circumstances.


"and in the daylight we can hitchhike to Maine,
I hope that someday I’ll see without these frames,
and in the daylight I don’t pick up my phone,
‘cause in the daylight anywhere feels like home,
I have five clocks in my life,
and only one has the time right I’ll just unplug it for today"

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments