Unknown On Tuesday, July 31, 2012



I'm posting a very famous song with a total dance style, something that I really didn't want to do... But the meaning and story I have related to this song are just that amazing:

It was just one more normal Barbecue here in Germany with my usual friends that turned into a crazy party. We were all in the mood to do something "different" when one of my friends suggested that we should go swimming, without clothes. We went to this canal next to the house we were and all jumped naked on the water, it was awesome, one of my best days of my year. After swimming we climbed on this old part of bridge, which I jumped earlier from, and started to dance like crazy with the music coming from the boom box we'd brought. Skinny dipping is awesome! 

Heads Will Roll is also one of the many good songs that were played on the Project X movie.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments