Victoria Cunha On Wednesday, February 20, 2013


 I admit I am way too suspicious to talk about this song, since I have been falling in love for every single song with banjo, drums and a simple vocal. But what Phillip Phillips makes me feel is just something special. I know I always say songs make me feel special because they touch me inside where nothing else can, and everything I always want to do is to run away trying to find myself in this world. But yeah, this is actually what I always want to do. This song, specially, remind me of my closest friends. I have been back home for about 6 months now, and I know I couldn't make without them. I've had the most difficult time in my whole life with all the coming-home-after-an-exchange thing, knowing all my best friends are out there in the world, in places I have never imagined. After all the "problems" I had these past months, even though I knew I could count on them, I didn't know all of my friends would be there for me whenever I needed them, and that is exactly what happened: I had this really hard moment and I could not have passed through this without my friends being there for me. Even when we were gone gone gone, we know we will always be there for each other. And this is how I thank you all for being the best friends in the whole world.



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments