Unknown On Saturday, August 24, 2013



  How do you measure if something is really worthy? If too much time was spent with it maybe you can think that it was kind of a waste of time or something like that. I can just say that my heart, when in peace, when someone makes me feel so good with myself and makes me so happy, nothing is lost. The only thing I regret is being somone I'm not. I feel different now, not in a rush for my plans, I want to see the time flowing with respect to my happiness. We've got as much time as we need and when we are together we have our own time. 

  Well, this is the first brazilian song I posted here, enjoy it! (ok, this version is from a movie "O Homem do Futuro" ~The man from the future~, but the original version is from a band called "Legião Urbana", which is really famous in Brazil, it touched the teenage years of many people).


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments