Unknown On Wednesday, October 23, 2013



  When waking up is the hardest thing, it is because once you get out of bed you won't stop running. That's how my life is nowadays. And that is all because of College. Every week I have a test or an assignment or whatever you call that in College to get done. And your friends are still there, and your girlfriend or boyfriend is still there. Luckily, me and my best friends are in the same class. But still, we just want some time to chill! Can't wait for the end of the semester. Anyway, college is surely the best time of our lives so far. Because even though I'm studying like crazy, I'm studying something I love! And we hope, and we dream that this will get us somewhere, and we will if we just run run run.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments