Unknown On Friday, January 19, 2018



I’ve been single for more than 1 year now. Last year, after 2 months of being single and happy with it, I had this deep inside feeling I wanted to date again. To have a partner, to fall in love and feel all the passion it involves. Maybe it was not even a desire, but an obsession. An obsession that made me think I was in love several times. 3 to be more precise, 4 if I count the relapses about my ex.

2018 is a new era in my life. I don’t want this obsession anymore, I don’t want to be looking for completion in another people. I want complitude in myself. Solitude instead of loneliness.

And this piece of art I’ve just presented you guys above makes me feel passionate again. But this time, with my life, with what I am achieving with this whole process, with the infinitude of what I can become.

Being single was an opportunity to discover myself further. I want to value specially that I discover the potential to expand my relations, my attitude towards meeting new people all the time, making new friends, and having great moments not from long-term relationships, but from sympathy and synchronicity, what we Brazilians call having the same vibe.

I’m glad that despite many anxiety crisis, I had this willpower to continue discovering myself, and having great moments.

I’m shaken now, a 5th time, but finally with my own. Maybe a 6th with Troye Sivan and this song. It breathes sensations.

Shine on, diamond
Don't make me wait another day
Cause passion is passion
You know it just as well as me




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments