Unknown On Sunday, January 5, 2014


  This song reminds me of the beginning of college, when partying all the fucking time was a routine! Met so many people, went to so many places, did a lot of shit, had the best time of my life! OK STOP, I'm still having the best time of my life and I was having the best time of my life before that too!.. But it's weird to think that back then I thought I'd keep things like they were. I like things how they are now... We tried to party like back then, but its different now, I don't know why. Forget about it, the important thing is that I enjoyed everything and my memories will always keep me happy about it. 

  Talking about best time of my life... It has been three years now that I keep saying at the end of the year the same thing: IT WAS THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE! 


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments